I like lots of different kinds of books. Generally, I like philosophy books, and "the classics". Here's some of my favourites
- Sartre (Nausea!!)
- Candide, Voltaire
- Beyond Good and Evil, Thus spoke Zarathustra (even though Nietzsche's a dick)
Best philosophy book of all time: Waiting for Godot by Beckett.
- Faulkner (Light in August, Sound and the Fury)
- Ayn Rand
- Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, etc. ...
- Poetry: Jim Morrison?
- Modern Science: Jeremy Rifkin
- Chemisty: The Way of Synthesis, Hudlicky & Reed
(probably it's worth noting that I have a massive passion for chemistry textbooks...)
& for sure I'm a fan of autobiographies. Rockstar autobiographies are the greatest.